READ THIS WHOLE DESCRIPTION PLEASE BEFORE COMMENTING ON MY ADOPTABLES. I'M DOING A DIFFERENT PURCHASING METHOD THIS TIME TO SEE HOW IT WORKS OUT.
Oh, and don't forget to go vote on my Poll for what YOU wish to see in my hair tutorial!
I'm proud of myself for getting two things done today c:
Okay, important stuff starts right now.
I'm sorry for not shading everything, but I put shading colours and anything else you might need in the pallettes.
Now, since these palettes are large and each adoptable took about 5 hours to complete, I will be doing a bidding purchasing method.
.The Bidding Purchasing Method.
○ The Bidding is going to start off at 50 Points. ○
○ Do not comment less than 50 Points. ○
○ You get three days and if no one bids higher than you, I will inform you that the adoptable is now in your possession. ○
○ When someone comments a higher bid than yours in under three days, I will inform you that someone bidded higher than you and if you wish to bid higher, go ahead and do so. ○
IMPORTANT ○ If I don't think you are a person that will use the adoptable often, such as someone that does less than good quality base work or other et cetera, but no one bids higher than you, I will but a different time constraint on it. RARELY HAPPENS. ○
○ DO NOT PAY ME BEFORE I INFORM YOU THAT THE ADOPTABLE IS YOURS. ○
○ Give me feedback on my page of how you like this method! ○
Where should I pay for my adoptable?
○ Please gift the Points to me instead of donating them. I have a tough time keeping up with donations.
Have any complaints?
○ Please do not leave them here in the comments; note me about them!
Have any Critiques?
○ Comment! Share with everyone.
Have any changes or concerns?
○ Note me!
. Nice Things You Could Do .
○ Feature my adoptables in a journal or a profile if you like drawing the one you bought! Share and spread the word so your fellow deviants know where to get one!
○ Recommend them to someone!
. Things You Cannot Do .
○ You may not copy my ideas, palettes or character designs unless you purchase one of the adoptables for a settled price.
○ You may not re-distribute my adoptables to anyone even if you do purchase one. Once you purchase the adoptable, it is yours. Draw it in your own style, or don't use it at all. Two choices.
○ You may not claim the adoptables as your own. No art-theft here please!
. Things You Must Do .
○ Credit me at least once for making the original adoptable character!
○ Do your best while re-creating them.
○ Create them in your own style!
Adoptable One - Sold to *SelfishBlood for 70
Adoptable Two - Sold to =Shiilus for 50
Adoptable Three - Sold to ~UnderworldDJ for 80
Adoptable Four - Open - |
Adoptable Five - Sold to *akujin-joutei for 50
○ All credit to *FrostedShorelines for the Adoptables, Ideas, and Designs
○ Base credit to ~TheHWord
AMG, I KNEW YOU WOULD CHOOSE NUMBER ONE.
Mmkay, maintain composure Rachael, phewf.
You don't even have to wait the three days for this bidding stuff.
She's yours once you pay for her c: